ABOUT OUR TRIKES
a Iceni Trike unique?
The entire range offers nimble, responsive handling with road bike manners.
This is a unique feature of our trike and is a result of its lightweight, low mass efficient drivetrain and superior Monocoque chassis design offered by no other manufacturer.
Our electric assist option fully meets the Electric Pedal Assist Cycles (EPAC ) requirements. The motor we use is the robust, class leading Heinzmann RN111 Cargo Power motor complete with pedal sensor to provide throttle free, seamless power assist and includes intuitive display & start assist functions.
Our integrated motor installation offers high torque front wheel drive geared for up to 113Nm for maximum traction and hill climbing ability.
Our trikes have a uniquely low load platform for easier loading and safer handling.
We use the best motors available, powered by the best batteries.
Produced using a combination of lightweight materials including T45 aircraft grade steel and aluminium. Along with a combination of top-grade bicycle components the trikes have an industry leading kerbside weight starting at just 65kg.
They are designed to carry rider and a 180kg payload in safety, chassis and box can accommodate higher payloads of 250kg, limited only by safe braking on steep hills.
Simple and strong Monocoque chassis design combined with standard components mean that any reputable bike shop can conduct maintenance and repairs, offering the considerable benefit of a low cost of ownership.
Our unique design allows for a low centre of gravity combined with a long wheel base to give greatly improved stability and safety.
1.5m cubed Cargo box add-on is of a modular construction made entirely from aluminium for low weight, high security and durability. Large twin cargo doors complete with friction hinges and a PIN code operated slam lock which facilitates ease of use. A shoulder height roof allows the rider a clear line of sight to the rear for improved visibility. Larger volume box can be accommodated due to our modular design.
Other Key Features
- High quality disc brakes all round complete with parking lock and optional key operated immobilizer.
- LED lights complete the package offering stop/tail/indicator function, complete with horn and 12v outlets.
- Differential drive to rear wheels via efficient and reliable 8 or 9 derailleur gears.
- Fork design gives a tight turning circle whilst offering wobble-free tracking, combined with very comfortable cruiser style handlebars for all day riding with no wrist strain.
- A low crossbar gives ample clearance for easing mount and dismount.
- All our Trikes can easily be stood on their end with minimal support allowing easy maintenance access and compact storage.
- Shipped to customer fully assembled.
- 3 year warranty on Chassis and standard 1 year warranty on all cycle components. Does not cover wear & tear, deliberate or accidental damage.
- 1440wh Lithium Ion battery covered by standard manufacturer’s warranty but not covered for miss-use and no guarantees of range offered.
Always difficult to predict but experienced customers report of regular 40-mile days without a swap.
Our extensive list of spares means your E-Trike can quickly be repaired and be back on the road.
The Iceni E-Trike Range
Developed in liaison with couriers, our powerful e-Cargo Trike can be relied on to work all day in safety and ease.
Available from £11,705
Lease from £61.47 a week
A versatile ‘flat-bed’ trike for large and bulky loads. Build your own retail unit, the possibilities are endless.
Available from £5,575
Lease from £29.94 a week
Designed to carry wheelchairs users in safety and comfort this versatile trike is a life-changer for many.
Available From £10,755 (VAT exempt)
Lease from £56.48 a week